For experienced media professionals and spokespeople to help them with the practical skills required when dealing with a crisis.
Fully tailored to your needs, this course will cover:
- The timeline of a crisis – what you need to do and when
- Preparing your crisis management plans before a crisis strikes
- Key message re-assessment and development when a crisis strikes
- Giving media interviews during a crisis – practical experience of giving print and broadcast interviews with real journalists
- Avoiding the pitfalls of media interviews during a crisis
- Constructive feedback
Please contact us for more information and a tailored quote for your delegates.