Preparing communications and media teams to deliver high impact campaigns.
Fully tailored to your needs, this course will cover:
- Key message development
- Media relations planning – the essential elements of a successful public relations campaign
- How newsrooms and journalists operate
- Developing and maintaining relationships with journalists
- An insight into your organisation and previous media successes (and learning from past failures)
- Writing for impact – getting your key messages across in a concise and engaging way in press releases
- Managing stakeholders through the media process
- Preparing your spokespeople for interviews
- Constructive feedback
Please contact us for more information and a tailored quote for your delegates.