Learn about the media landscape, how journalists operate and view your organisation.
Fully tailored to your needs, the course will cover:
- How does the media currently view your organisation?
- Learn how newsrooms and journalists operate
- The journalist’s priorities and how you can work with them to make the most of the opportunity
- Dealing with journalists – the questions you need to ask
- How to promote the good news and manage the bad
- Key message development session about real issues your organisation is facing or has dealt with in the past
- Giving print and broadcast interviews
- Constructive feedback
Please contact us for more information and a tailored quote for your delegates.